Wednesday, October 24, 2007

When can I meet you?

Do you guys want to meet after Christmas or the week before we go back to Australia?
 
I will be mostly in Manila during December 26-29 and January 16-27. January 28 we fly back to Australia. Jepoy & Gan, although alam ko busy kayo sa career and that, but can either one of you (or both) organize when to meet, what we going to do, and the venue?
 
Thank you in advance!
 
Joy

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

4 comments:

Bloogergan said...

hey there,

I can't commit at the moment, my sched for december is still volatile. Hindi ko alam sa iba, siguro I can commit at around Dec na.

With regards to which set of dates tayo labas. Why not, if possible, we meet up on both dates. A simple dinner with coffee would do.

Gan

Geeai said...

I would like to meet in January before you leave... I myt get there Jan 13 (which I believe is a sunday night)... sa Jan. 15, tuesday ang 25th wedding anniv ni Mama Con and Papa Steve. Text- text lang naman we can coordinate na... so why cant we coordinate muna by texting... nagtatanong lang... mwah!!! to all... Gaspar, naginhawaan ka na???? hehehehehe

Bloogergan said...

hehehehe sino ba naman ang magiginhawaan sa slap on the butt cheek? It's an orgasmic fantasy nyahahaha! Oo nga, text text na lang muna. Layo pa naman eh.

Unknown said...

i just want my schedule fixed already and i am sure i have alloted time for you guys... yes we can meet after xmas AND before we leave.

dnt worry, text ko na lang kayo pag pinas na kami.