Monday, September 10, 2007

More Adventures

After disapproving my application online last Saturday, Singapore (yesterday) gave me 2 months extension on my single entry visit pass and 1 year multiple entry visit pass, if i wanted one (with medical and additional moolah for them of course). You'll probably say, "What the @$^$^#$^$^#$?! " Nyihihi, I don't care anymore what happened, all I know is I that I'm going to Sentosa Island to visit the underwater world on Sept. 22, it will be Weng's (my friend here in Sg) going away gift to me. That's one of the reasons I needed to extend my visa, i'm not leaving without having checked out the man-made underwater world of Singapore. Don't really know how bad I'll feel after seeing those magnificent sea creatures caged like that.

So now, on with the (mis)adventures in Singapore, at least for the next two weeks.

to be continued......................

Tin

2 comments:

Geeai said...

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Joy said...

hayyy government talaga kahit san ka magpunta.... grrrrrrrrrr