Saturday, September 15, 2007

Post with your name as the sender

Naku, nawindang naman ako nung nag-post si joy hehehe anyways, I'm testing this option, hope it works, para malaman kung sino ang nag-post.

Ok here's how it works:
1.) Create an account with Google (Gmail) I can send you an invite if you want to.
2.) Then send me an email with your new Gmail address, I will invite you to become one of the authors of the Bamboos blog (or perhaps you can invite yourself since alam nyo naman ang username and password nung blog, but then again, being humans and a BWK, you would rather have someone do it for you diba? )
3.) After that, you will have two (2) options for posting
- thru the Blogger Dashboard
- thru email (make a unique email address, wherein, all emails sent to this unique address will be posted in the blog)
4.) From there, your posts will be labeled with your identity

Medyo toxic but hey, it comes with the times. And, if you find a simpler way then by all means, use it!

10 comments:

Geeai said...

Gan... I already opened a gmail account... ang tanong ko is somehow hindi ako makapost na lalabas sa blog natin... what happens is it come out of my "blog"... I can post comments though.... so malamang, Invite me na rin... hehehehehe...

Bloogergan said...

Ano gmail add mo?

Geeai said...

izzygyrl@aol.com... eto ba un????, un ung username ko e...

tin said...

gan, ako din, invite me please kasi not working din e, or maybe it's my brain that's not working, hehehe. my email is christinebueta@yahoo.com

twenks

Joy said...

good to see i made some "ripples on the water..." :)

Bloogergan said...

ngwak GI hindi yan, baka blogger account ang nagawa mo hehehe oh and you don't need invitations to create a Gmail accounts hahaha all you have to do is to go to www.gmail.com and sign up, then the username and password will be the same one to use in all Google websites and that includes Gmail.

Bloogergan said...

Ayan, check your emails, I've sent invitations, so you can post in this blog without signing up for a Gmail account, ano pa ang email add ng ibang tao?

Geeai said...

Yeah!!!! It worked!!!! Thanks Gan!!!!

Bloogergan said...

GI,

Which one of the solutions posted worked?

Geeai said...

Ung pag-accept ko ng invite, kse nasa list na ung name ko na pedeng magpost ng blog...